Tools for analysis
You must register for access to our cancer survival analysis tools. Both strel and ewblft are copyright of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. You must agree to accept the terms of the licences, so please read them carefully.
These programs are free, but you will also need a licence for Stata to use them. If you wish to register, please click on the button below:
After registration, the login for registered users gives them access to the tools strel, ewblft, UK life tables and life tables from the CONCORD-2 study.
- MEXHAZ PACKAGE — mixed effects excess hazard model
- CONCORD-2 LIFE TABLES — life tables from the CONCORD-2 study
- UK LIFE TABLES — for use in survival analyses for England and Wales
- STREL PROGRAMS — estimation of excess hazard and relative survival
- EWBLFT PROGRAM — creation and smoothing of life tables
- GRAPHICAL TOOLS — for performance indicators – funnel plots and smoothed maps