Tools for analysis
Access to our tools for cancer survival analysis is free, but you must register for access. Both strel and ewblft are copyright of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. You must agree to accept the terms of the licences, so please read them carefully.
You will also need a Stata licence to use the Stata programs. If you wish to register, please click on the button below:
After registration, the login for registered users gives them access to the tools strel, ewblft, UK life tables and life tables from the CONCORD programme.
- MEXHAZ PACKAGE — mixed effects excess hazard model
- CONCORD LIFE TABLES — life tables from the CONCORD study
- UK LIFE TABLES — for use in survival analyses for England and Wales
- STREL PROGRAMS — estimation of excess hazard and relative survival
- EWBLFT PROGRAM — creation and smoothing of life tables
- GRAPHICAL TOOLS — for performance indicators – funnel plots and smoothed maps